For Any Query contact us at LivPure@1860-419-9399/1860-180-3333(Toll Free)
The water we get in restaurants and at our home is mostly contaminated with bacteria, heavy metal, virus, pesticide, etc. Drinking contaminated water can cause waterborne diseases. This list of impurities also include viruses and heavy metals that ordinary filters cannot wipe out. To protect yourself from any health ailments from water contaminants, it is vital to install a powerful RO technology water purifier. An advanced RO filter can easily eliminate the impurities to make water pure and safe for drinking. You can buy this water purifier online at a reasonable price.
Designed to fit on your kitchen wall comfortably, Livpure Envy Plus offers a counter-top and wall hanging option for flexible use. The RO is built with an adequate 8-liter capacity to store water and advanced RO + UV + UF + Taste Enhancer technology. A convenient shutter tray is available to place bottles and glass while filling water.
Additionally, the water purifier is available in three replaceable colors to match your modular kitchen. The RO also facilitates a fast flow rate of 15 litre per hour. The service contact number is mentioned on the display panel for our convenience.
Mentioned below are 7 stages of the water purification process:
Pre-Filter: The water is first run through the pre-filter for removal of physical impurities.
Sediment Filter: The partially filtered water is then run through the sediment filter to remove fine and coarse particles.
Pre-Activated Carbon Absorber: Pesticides, herbicides and other hazardous impurities like residual chlorine are absorbed by carbon filter. This filter also eliminates odor, bad taste, and organic compounds from water.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane: RO membrane helps in getting rid of hazardous chemicals such as THMs, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and other salts of the water. RO membrane is also useful in getting rid of virus, protozoa, bacteria, and eliminates any microbiological threats.
Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column: In this stage, water is treated using UV radiation to eliminate waterborne disease-causing microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, and virus, to make it pure.
Ultra Filtration Membrane: Impurities like cysts, bacteria, giardia, etc. are eliminated from water in this stage. It also removes suspended impurities from the water to make it clearer.
Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge: In this final stage, the Silver Cartridge effectively removes volatile organic impurities, giving odorless and pure water
This latest water purifier is available in different color panels and also equipped with a convenient shutter tray.
- Material Of Construction Food Grade Material
- Product Dimension (W*D*H) (Mm) 420*300*525
- Installation Table Top and Wall Mounting
- Purification Technology RO+UV+UF+Taste Enhancer
- Stages Of Purification 7 Stages
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels Upto 2000 ppm
- Purification Capacity Upto 15 Litres/hour*
- Type Of Purifier Electric
- Max Duty Cycle Upto 75 Litres/day
- Filter Replacement Cycle Upto 6000 Litres *Filter life may affect by input water Quality
- RO Membrane 75-80 Gallons Per Day
- Membrane Type Thin Film Composite
- UV Disinfection Column 24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)
- UF Cartridge 0.1 µm
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 3 Kg/Sq.cm**
- Minimum Inlet Pressure 0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*
- Input Voltage 140-300 V AC/50 Hz
- Operating Voltage 24 V DC
- Indicator N/A
- Alarms UV Failure Alarm
- Sales Package Product, Pre Filter, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card