For Any Query contact us at LivPure@1860-419-9399/1860-180-3333(Toll Free)
Drinking clean water that is free from every kind of impurity is essential to keep our health in check. The water we get from taps is generally saturated with impurities like chlorine and chlorine-organic combinations. The other impurities that your tap water may contain are heavy metals, fluorides, arsenic, etc. In such conditions, a technologically advanced water purifier is a must for ensuring the safety of our health. RO water purifiers help us get rid of all such impurities.
Livpure brings India’s first smart touch RO + UV + UF + Taste Enhancer at our doorstep; one of the best water purifiers available online that provides 100% safe, tasty, and healthy drinking water.
This water purifier has an innovative next generation design built with smart technology. It also sports multi-dispensing options and has a storage tank capacity of 8.5 liters. A taste enhancer is also present to make the water fit to drink. The purification capacity is up to 15 litres per day and its product dimensions L 390″ x W 280” x H 495” make for a convenient installation in the kitchen. The filter, among other important indicators, has a filter change indicator for ensuring safe health. It also has an indicator for the amount of water consumed.
In case of any queries, you can get in touch with the customer care, the number for which is on the display panel.
Its 7-stage purification process is as below:
Pre-Filter: Water is run through filters where it gets rid of physical impurities like sand mud, dirt, rust, and algae.
Sediment Filter: In the next stage, the semi-clean water is rushed through sediment filter to extract smaller and coarser particles from water.
Pre-Activated Carbon cum Absorber: Chlorines and organic impurities such as harmful pesticides are removed from the water in this stage. Bad odour, taste, and color are also treated in this stage.
Antiscalant Cartridge: Antiscalant Cartridge helps preventing scale accumulation on the following RO membrane layer that are caused by organic salts present in the water.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane: Water is run through RO membrane at high pressure where it gets rid of hazardous materials such as pesticides and herbicides, heavy metals, and hardness. It also eliminates virus, protozoa, bacteria, and microbiological threats.
Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column: In this stage, water is decontaminated using UV radiation from waterborne disease-causing bacteria, protozoa, and virus.
Ultra Filtration Membrane: Organic impurities like cysts, bacteria, giardia, etc. are further eliminated from the processed water in this stage. It also removes suspended impurities from the water making it clearer and richer for consumption.
- Material Of Construction Food Grade Material
- Product Dimension (W*D*H) (Mm) 390*280*495
- Installation Wall Mounting
- Purification Technology RO+UV+UF+Taste Enhancer
- Purifier Preference Wall mounted RO
- Stages Of Purification 7 Stages
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels Upto 2000 ppm
- Purification Capacity Upto 15 Litres/hour*
- Type Of Purifier Electric
- Max Duty Cycle Upto 75 Litres/day
- Filter Replacement Cycle Upto 6000 Litres *Filter life may affect by input water Quality
- RO Membrane 75-80 Gallons Per Day
- Membrane Type Thin Film Composite
- UV Disinfection Column 24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)
- UF Cartridge 0.1 µm
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 3 Kg/Sq.cm**
- Minimum Inlet Pressure 0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*
- Input Voltage 140-300 V AC/50 Hz
- Operating Voltage 24 V DC
- Indicator Filter Life Customer Care No Litres of Water Purified Purifying Water Tank Full
- Alarms UV Failure Alarm
- Auto Shut Off Yes
- Replacement Cycle 6000 Litres
- Sales Package Product, Pre Filter, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card