For Any Query contact us at LivPure@1860-419-9399/1860-180-3333(Toll Free)
Having a clean, reliable, and hygienic regular water source is a primary requirement for any household. Water is a life-sustaining essential, and the absence of a sanitized water source can lead to a range of waterborne diseases and microbial infestation. The Livpure UTC Neon RO Water Purifier ensures you and your family avail of sterilized and uncontaminated water at all times. This water purifier automatically identifies the water source and as per the requirement, adopts the ideal purification technology. It uses an advanced Auto Mineral Modulator to enhance the taste of the water. This purifier comes with a storage capacity of 8 litres.
The Livpure UTC Neon RO Water Purifier uses the revolutionary Livpure Neon technology that purifies water twice with ultraviolet rays. Additionally, it employs a seven stage filtration process to ascertain the purity of your drinking water.
7 Stage Filtration process –
1) Pre-Sediment Filter – The purpose of this filter is to eliminate fine and coarse particulate impurities from the water.
2) Pre-activated Carbon Absorber – This absorber serves the purpose of eliminating carcinogenic impurities, such as herbicides, pesticides, weedicides, insecticides, residual chlorine, and polyaromatic hydrocarbons.
3) Sediment Filter – Water is passed through sediment filter at high speed. In this stage, removal of smaller and coarser particles takes place.
4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) – This technology enables water to pass through RO membrane at high pressure, filtering the hazardous chemicals such as THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other salts. This membrane also deters bacterial build up, virus, and microbial infestation, thus shielding you from other microbiological threats.
5) Ultra Filtration Membrane – This UF membrane effectively removes bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from the water. It also improves the clarity of water by removing fine suspended impurities.
6) Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge – The purpose of a post carbon filter is to enhance the taste and quality of purified water by eliminating micro level dissolved organic impurities.
7) Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column – UV radiation disinfects the water and protects you from various water-borne disease-causing bacteria, virus, and protozoa, thereby making it safe to drink.
Install this super-efficient RO water purifier from Livpure at your home and ensure 100% safe drinking water for you and your loved ones. It is one of the best water purifiers in India.
- Material Of Construction Food Grade Material
- Product Dimension (W*D*H) (Mm) 380*235*505
- Installation Under The Sink
- Purification Technology RO+UV+UF+Taste Enhancer
- Purifier Preference Under the counter
- Stages Of Purification 7 Stages
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels Upto 2000 ppm
- Purification Capacity Upto 15 Litres/hour*
- Type Of Purifier Electric
- Max Duty Cycle Upto 75 Litres/day
- Filter Replacement Cycle Upto 6000 Litres *Filter life may affect by input water Quality
- RO Membrane 75-80 Gallons Per Day
- Membrane Type Thin Film Composite
- UV Disinfection Column 24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)
- UF Cartridge 0.1 µm
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 3 Kg/Sq.cm**
- Minimum Inlet Pressure 0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*
- Input Voltage 140-300 V AC/50 Hz
- Operating Voltage 24 V DC
- Indicator UV Failure Alarm
- Alarms UV Failure Alarm
- Auto Shut Off Yes
- Replacement Cycle 6000 Litres
- Sales Package Product, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card