**For Any Query Call us on Inalsa care @9773982065/66/67/68/69/70
Wanting to prepare food fast, Inalsa’s easy preparation food processor makes the whole process easier. Now you don’t have to grind, chop and chop with your hands. A 1.4L large capacity and 800-watt powerful motor, this food processor has accessories for your slicing, shredding, cutting, and chopping needs. The powerful chopper provides superior chopping performance. All you have to do is use one of these multipurpose devices to do your work in an instant.
- Amazing location and time-saver – you no longer need to buy multiple devices to do everyday tasks. This multi-function 800W food processor does all this cutting, kneading and cutting. Spend less time in the kitchen
- Equipped with master chefs such as cook-overload protectors and child lock safety functions, the device is suitable for chopping, shredding, slicing and emulsifying food. It can grind cake batter and egg white, bread-dough, and meat.
- Taste the flavor- With precise slicing and dicing, the fullness of each slice allows for a plate of cooking, even flavor, and thorough texture.
- The end result – a dish that tastes as good as it looks
- Sit and relax, let the food processor do all the work for you — the main bowl has a capacity of 1.4 liters making it ideal for preparing large meals. No need to stop, you can process large versions of food at once. Save time, food preparation and money.
- Easy maintenance and silent cast – Attachments can be easily swapped and you can easily clean up after use. Unlike other food processors, the easy presentation is substantial and provides a peaceful cooking experience.
- 2 Speed setting with pulse function – choose between two different speed settings to control your chopping, shredding and grating. There is also a pulse function for extra power surge when you need it.
- With a 2-year warranty, the package includes processing-bowls, egg whixers, slicer cutters, shredder cutters, french-fry cutters, kneading blades and chopping blades, warranty cards, and instruction manuals.
- Do not worry if you experience some irritation when you run the unit 1 time. This is the first time the motor varnish has been heated. The problem should not recur in later uses.